“Hippity Hoppity, Easter’s On Its Way”
Easter is on its way, and Jefferson Dental Care would like to partner with you to make your holiday as dental-friendly as possible. Easter is typically a time when much candy is consumed. In fact, according to Fortune, “Americans shell out more cash for candy on Easter than they do on Halloween.” They state, “Adult American consumers who plan to celebrate Easter said they’d spend a combined $2.4 billion on candy, according to data from the National Retail Federation.”
Jefferson Dental Care’s 5 Tips For A Dental Friendly Easter
1. Instead of putting candy in Easter eggs, fill them with small items such as stickers, tattoos, Legos, hair ties, coins or little toy cars.
2. Buy your child a tooth-brushing buddy (stuffed animal) who can watch her as she performs her vital daily habits of flossing and brushing. This cuddle buddy is a great gift for the Easter basket.
3. Give the gift of a fun toothbrush with their favorite action figure or princess on it.
4. If you want to give candy, give high-quality chocolate. You can read about the health benefits of dark chocolate here.
5. Book your child’s dental visit with Jefferson Dental Care if they are one year old, or if they are teething.
At Jefferson Dental Care we believe in proper oral health care at home. We want to partner with you during this and future seasons of life for your entire family. Call and book your child’s dental appointment with us today!
Posted on behalf of Jefferson Dental Care